These are our current Focus Areas. If you have something that doesn’t quite fit—but you think it might peak our interest—we’d still like to hear about it.
- Emerging Frontiers
- NON-TOXIC Insect Solutions
- PERSONAL PERFORMANCE
- BAlanced Protection
- Enhanced SLEEP
- WOMEN’S WELLNESS
- Active Aging
We use a separate, secure website for our application process, so when you click the button below, you’ll be redirected to PGCD. You’ll register for the site, and then need to search by the focus area that fits your innovation (e.g. Male Wellness).
Once you submit your application, it will be reviewed by our team and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.
A few more details
In order to submit, your innovation should:
- Be an innovative technology, ready-to-go product, unique expertise, or commercial opportunity.
- Address an unmet need for P&G customers, represent a superior solution to those currently in use, or enable us to offer a significantly better value to our consumers.
- Include protectable intellectual property, typically in the form of a granted patent or published patent application.
Please do not submit:
- Innovations you do not own or have the legal right to represent.
- Innovations you are unable to describe on a nonconfidential basis.
- Confidential information or documents.
- Ideas, suggestions or thoughts that do not include protectable intellectual property.
- Comments or suggestions about existing products. For product questions or problems, please contact the phone number on the packaging or visit P&G Consumer Support.
- Advertising ideas such as a song, slogan, ideas for a marketing promotion, or script for a commercial.
- Sales pitches for commodities or services. To learn about registering your company to be considered as a potential supplier to P&G, please visit P&G’s Supplier Portal.